Registration is now open for the first ever mathematics conference in Lincoln! The international conference GROUPS, RINGS, AND THEIR AUTOMORPHISMS in honour of Evgeny Khukhro is jointly organised by the newly founded Lincoln School of Mathematics and Physics and the Sobolev Institute of Mathematics (Novosibirsk).
The conference will take place at the University of Lincoln on 31th August – 2nd September 2016.
The main speakers include:
- Alexandre Borovik (Manchester)
- George Glauberman (Chicago)
- Otto Kegel (Freiburg)
- Evgeny Khukhro (Lincoln)
- Charles Leedham-Green (Queen Mary)
- Natalia Makarenko (Novosibirsk and Mulhouse)
- Victor Mazurov (Novosibirsk)
- Pavel Shumyatsky (Brasilia)
- Andrey Vasil’ev (Novosibirsk)
- Michael Vaughan-Lee (Oxford)
- John Wilson (Oxford)
- Efim Zelmanov (San Diego)